React GUI for interactive apps.
A collection of lightweight tools that can be combined and extended to create accessible and interactive user interfaces.
- Modular design. Incremental adoption and interop with React DOM. Bundle only the code you use.
- Accessible HTML. Support different devices and input modes, render semantic tags.
- High-quality interactions. Accessible gesture recognizers for multiple input modes (touch, mouse, keyboard).
- Flexible. Compose and extend behaviors, views, and styles using modern React APIs.
- Fast. Integrate directly with the native DOM layer.
Try it out!
You can try React GUI from your browser using the official template on CodeSandbox.
Fork the template and create your own app without leaving the browser.